I've Lived in Worse Places

Well, all moved in to the new apartment. Its pretty nice all thing considered, especially how much we pay for it. We are on the first floor so there is no carrying things up flights of stairs and we are close to the "clubhouse" ie. laundry and pool. The rooms are decent though the kitchen is small, looks like it has never been used. Still not positive as to my address yet but I will try and figure that out after the weekend. Bought a set of dishes and flatware today at the local general store for $12...paper plates and plastic utensils would have been more expensive. Found myself all out of grits and crawdads, need to go to the grocery store to stock up. Finally have cable so I can watch the redsox games that are on national TV now. Anyways, thats all for now...i'll post pictures of the new digs sooner or later. Patrick OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment