Jealous???

Sometimes when I think about my research I get a little down because its not particularly sexy…I don’t study cancer or stem cells or any of those other hot topics. Granted, my work has relevance to the 300 million people in the world who get malaria each year but still…not sexy. Then I come across articles like this…actually another blog did and I’m just pointing it out, and I wonder if this is my calling or not.

 

Penile length is normal in most men seeking penile lengthening procedures. Mondaini, N., Ponchietti, R., Gontero, P., Muir, G., Natali, A., Caldarera, E., Biscioni, S., & Rizzo, M. (2002).  International Journal of Impotence Research, 14 (4), 283-286 DOI: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3900887

Then I think…wow 8 authors on this one…that must have been some study. Of course they need to determine what the actual average length of a penis is before they can make statements about who is “normal” or not. I’m not going to lie to you and say that I haven’t wondered…at some point or another. The answer…well it seems to be around 15 centimeters when erect (just under 6 inches) and about 9 centimeters when flaccid (3.7 inches). There you have it…and we will never speak of this again. Partick OUT!!!

What I’m listening too: Dancing with myself – Billy Idol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment