Unforgettable

Things have been a little slower recently which is great because that doesn't cost me any more money. Not really much of note except that yesterday marked four years for Elsa and I. Pretty amazing when you stop to think about it. Well, i suppose it might not be amazing for you but it certainly is for me. Its gotten to a point where so much (well 1/6th to be precise) of my life has been spent close to her that I feel like I must have always known her. I'm not going to say I don't remember what it was like before her because I do...but I like it better now. Anyways, I'm going to can the mushy stuff for now and let people know about something almost as exciting. Since being back I watched a few episodes of America's got Talent. The show was hosted by Jerry Springer, David Hasselhoff, Sharon Osbourne, and some other Brit. With hosts like that makes you think that maybe the show should have been called...America never had talent. The show is entertaining despite the three of them. Well actually it was entertaining because of one individual that always brought a smile to my face. You will ifnd a YouTube video below. Terry Fator, is a ventriloquist which would normally have me rolling my eyes but this guy is GOOD. I mean REALLY good. In the clip below he sings Unforgettable as a duet between himself and himself/his puppet. I am a big fan of the version that came out some time ago of Nat King Cole (posthumously) and his daughter Natalie Cole doing this song. If you haven't heard that version I posted that clip as well. Patrick OUT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment