Welfare Cars

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2009_05_07_Free_cars_for_poor_fuel_road_rage

 

Good old Massachusetts is now putting more money into providing cars for people on welfare. You read that right…cars…and insurance, repairs, and even AAA membership (just in case). What?!?! This blows my mind. Every year I get charged an excise tax on my vehicle (that  I paid for mind you) because the state considers it something of a luxury that I own my vehicle. But apparently now it’s a necessity…I don’t get it. I don’t make a whole hell of a lot of money and yet the state has never offered to buy me a vehicle or waive my taxes. Get this…I even pay for my own AAA membership…woah! We give them food stamps…why not give them bus passes instead (its more environmentally friendly that way anyways). This is welfare gone CRAZY. Patrick OUT!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment